Marquette Radio is the student-run radio station of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Marquette Radio broadcasts throughout campus and on the world wide web.
While serving primarily as a training ground for students aspiring to go into the radio profession, Marquette Radio is open to all current students at Marquette University. Marquette Radio offers students the opportunity to have their own radio shows regardless of class, year, or major.
Marquette Radio offers a diverse array of programming from talk to sports to news to a variety of music intensive shows. Marquette Radio is structured so each disc jockey can bring their own personality onto their show. It is our hope that you will find an eclectic mix of programming on Marquette Radio.
Marquette Radio Staff 2012-2013
- Station Manager : Andy Boyd
- Programming Director: Taylor Dean
- Promotions Director: Sam Kissel
- Music Director: Gus Knorr (Fall Semester) & Chelsie Layman (Spring Semester)
- Sports Director: Matthew Trebby
- Special Events Director: Christina Kowalsky
- News Director: Hannah McCarthy
- Assistant Promotions Director: Noelle Searles
- Assistant Promotions Director: Adam Ballent
- Assistant Music Director: Claire Kelly
- Assistant Music Director: Vince McCann
- Assistant Sports Director: John Muir
- Assistant Sports Director: Dave Tukesbrey
- Assistant Sports Director: Kyle Stack
- Assistant Special Events Director: Sasha Molin
- Assistant News Director: Ann Haikal
- Assistant News Director: Mary Hacker
- Marquette Faculty Advisor: Barb Volbrecht
- Website & Stream: Michael Andre